To use any membership services or purchase any products services etc on the Company’s website or application, Users must register a member account on the Company’s website or application to use the service, and on the submission of all online and offline registration forms and other documents to the Company, to provide all necessary information, and such information must be accurate, current and complete. The User shall be fully responsible for the submitted information, and the User is also responsible for updating from time to time to ensure that the latest relevant information is maintained. The Company reserves the absolute discretion to refuse to register or cancel the Company's website or application account.
The User must keep the personal account login password and information or other registration information on the Company's website or application confidential and be responsible for its security. The User agrees that if the User's password or information is used or accessed by others without the User's authorization, the User should immediately notify the Company. The Company will take all actions it deems appropriate, to ensure the safety and integrity of the Company. Such actions include but are not limited to monitoring and recording internet activities and IP addresses, verifying User data, tracing and tracking the flow of data.
If a User is found to provide false information, or a User uses the same device to register more than one account with the Company’s website or application, or the User registers with more than one account, the Company reserves all rights, including the right to terminate the membership immediately, cancel and delete all its accounts on the Company's website or application, freeze the duplicate or irregular accounts of the member, and the member will not be separately notified.
If you violate, including but not limited to, the following terms, the Company has the absolute discretion to terminate your access, browsing, or terminate your account and other related offers on the Company’s website or application without notice to you, and would not assume legal responsibility or recourse of the same to you:
- The content must not contain foul language or pornographic text and pictures.
- The content must not include personal attacks, please respect every person who leaves a message.
- Strictly prohibited to provide pirated software or infringing content for netizens to download.
- Strictly prohibited to publish personal data of others or yourself, including photos, phone numbers and addresses.
- Strictly prohibited to forward the contents of other magazines and websites without authorization.
- Strictly prohibited to publish any direct or indirect advertising or any promotional content without consent.
- All contents are the personal opinion of the person who left the message and has nothing to do with the position of the Company.
- Strictly prohibited to collect or use other people's personal data.
- Strictly prohibited to forge identities to spread messages.
- Strictly prohibited to hinder, interfere with, or destroy the server or network that provides the service to affect the normal operation of the Company's website or application.
- Strictly prohibited to interfere with other Users' enjoyment of the services provided by the Company.
- If any person commits any irregular/illegal or suspected irregular/illegal acts (such as defamation or infringement) on this site, this site will hand over the offender’s information for future investigation purposes upon request.
- The Company reserves the right to delete any content on the Company's website or application without notice.
- Trading is prohibited, unless our prior written consent is obtained, no User can conduct at the Company's website or application, or use any part of the Company's website or application for commercial or other kinds of transactions. Any transaction that has been authorized by us in accordance with the terms of the procedure shall comply with these terms and the specific terms and conditions of our relevant contracts, agreements and authorization letters at all times.
- Strictly prohibited to upload, publish or disseminate any content or information that offends or violates the laws or regulations currently in force in Hong Kong. Such content or information includes but not limited to:
- According to Part 4 of the “Smoking (Public Health) Ordinance” (Chapter 371), no one may display or cause to be displayed or, for purpose of display, to publish or distribute any form of tobacco advertisement. At the same time, it is also prohibited to display tobacco advertisements in print publications, public places, movies and the internet etc. Please refer to the Laws of Hong Kong "Smoking (Public Health) Ordinance" (Chapter 371) for details of the "Ordinance".
- According to the "Undesirable Medical Advertisements Ordinance" (Chapter 231), advertising or content that is harmful to public health is prohibited. Please refer to the Laws of Hong Kong (Chapter 231) for details of the "Ordinance".
- According to Chapter 109 of the Laws of Hong Kong, the "Dutiable Commodities (Amendment) Ordinance 2018", it is not allowed to sell or supply intoxicating alcohol to minors in the course of business, such as through remote means (such as the Internet or the telephone) to sell or supply intoxicating alcohol, then before the alcohol is sold, the prescribed notice must be displayed in an online store in a reasonably readable manner or read out the content of the prescribed notice. Please refer to Chapter 109 of the Laws of Hong Kong, the "Dutiable Commodities (Amendment) Ordinance 2018", for details of the “Ordinance”.
- Prohibit the publication of the “ "Trade Descriptions Ordinance" (Chapter 362) and the "General Guidelines on Fair Trading Sections in the Ordinance" issued by the Commissioner of Customs and Excise and the Communications Authority”, prohibiting merchants from adopting unfair trade practices against consumers (including but not limited to false trade descriptions, misleading omissions and bait advertising), please refer to the Laws of Hong Kong (Chapter 362) and the above guidelines for details of the "Ordinance".
- If any person commits any irregular/illegal or suspected irregular/illegal acts (such as defamation or infringement) on this site, this site will hand over the offender’s information for future investigation purposes upon request. - The Company reserves the right to delete any content on the Company's website or application without notice.
Hereby declare, that the information published on the message board provided by the Company's website or application does not represent the Company's position and opinions. The Company will not be responsible for the content.
All product prices on our website or applications are denominated in Hong Kong dollars. Products or services can only be delivered within Hong Kong (unless the merchant has other instructions). The User agrees to pay for the order in accordance with the payment method provided by us, and understands that the Company is not obligated to process or execute the order before the payment is officially completed.
After the payment is officially completed, the User will receive an order confirmation notification via the registered email, which contains the order number and order details, indicating that we have confirmed your order.
The voucher will be automatically stored in the User's "My E-Voucher" in the Company's website or application, and the individual voucher will list the redemption or usage details. The User must redeem with the merchant according to the instructions, and the merchant has the right to request the User to provide the required supporting documents, such as personal data, order number, redemption voucher, etc., during the redemption. If the User fails to provide the required supporting documents, or fails to redeem within the expiration date or is not eligible for redemption, the merchant has the right to refuse to provide the service without making a refund. If you have any questions about the details of the services provided by the merchant, you can directly inquire with the merchant, or the Company.
The User understands and agrees that the individual services provided by any merchant may incur additional costs depending on the actual situation, and the User may need to pay the relevant fees directly to the merchant. The Company has requested merchants to provide the latest and correct information about their products or services, including but not limited to prices, conditions of use, and product or service descriptions etc. We try our best to ensure the accuracy of all instructions displayed on our website or application, but we cannot guarantee that the content displayed on our website or application is correct at all times.
If the User has used or redeemed the voucher with the merchant as instructed, but ultimately cannot successfully use or redeem it, please contact us via email email@example.com, and we will try to contact the merchant to find a solution.
If the User loses the voucher or the voucher is damaged, neither the Company nor the merchant shall be responsible, nor shall it be refunded.
The Company reserves the right to change the price and other information of the products at any time, the changed content will be updated directly on this page without additional notice. If the User continues to purchase after the price and information are changed, it means that the User agrees and accepts the charges after the changes. Products and prices are subject to the information and prices at the time of the actual transaction.
If the product or service purchased by the User is canceled by the merchant, the Company will notify the User as soon as possible and refund the full amount to the User's original payment method within 14 working days. If the purchased product or service is affected by other factors, we will contact the merchant to extend the redemption period or make a full refund or discuss the latest arrangements, and notify Users who have purchased by email.
The Company is not responsible for the discounts, product or service quality, post-use response, use, customer experience, safety and service terms provided by the merchants, and will not issue refunds for the above reasons. The User agrees to pursue the merchants’ responsibilities on their own.
If the merchant, due to bankruptcy, reorganization, insolvency, dissolution or liquidation, fails to perform its liabilities (including but not limited to), or due to the bankruptcy, reorganization, insolvency, dissolution or liquidation of its service provider, fails to perform its liabilities (including but not limited to), the User agrees to claim related compensation from the merchant only.
If the User wants to apply for a refund after the sale, the User must provide a reasonable reason and relevant proof and email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of the payment date to apply for a refund, the Company will contact the merchant based on the reason provided by the User. If there is no special reason, after the payment is completed, we will not be able to arrange the cancellation or change of any confirmed order for the User.
If Users need to use QR Code to browse the content provided by the Company’s website or application, please install the "QR Code Decoder" on your mobile device, and then use the "Network Testing Video" function, to make sure that both your mobile telecommunications network provider and mobile device are used support network video streaming and the video specifications.
Users receiving information and services provided by the Company may be affected or interrupted due to network conditions. The Company does not guarantee that the various services provided by QR Code are stable and error-free; if due to errors in the network system of service providers, telecommunication companies or other cooperative units, causing service delay, temporary interruption, transmission or access to information of QR Code, the Company will not take any responsibility. The Company will not be responsible for any errors in the QR Code service caused by a third party hacking the mobile device system, or damage to the User's mobile device system.
Services such as software downloads, mobile device authentication, and browsing of QR Code information content are provided by the User’s telecommunication service provider, and the telecommunication service provider will charge you a fee; if there is a dispute about the relevant charge, it has nothing to do with the Company, please inquire with your telecommunication service provider.
The Company will make every effort to provide the latest and accurate information, but will not make any statement or guarantee on the accuracy, validity or completeness of the information provided.
The Company has not made any statement on the quality or suitability of any products sold through the Company's website or application.
The Company will not be held legally liable for any losses incurred by Users logging in or unable to log in to the Company's website or application, or relying on any information provided in the website or mobile application.
The User shall solely assume and be responsible for any losses incurred in dealing with other Users of the Company's website or application, including advertising and transactions. The communication or transactions between you and other Users and/or advertisers through our website or application, including payment and delivery of relevant products or services and any information, terms, guarantees or declarations related thereto, are purely a matter of yours and other Users and/or between advertisers. The Company will not be responsible for the services and content provided by other third party providers, online merchants or advertisers that link to the Company’s website or application, and will not be responsible for the existence or not of the third party providers, online merchants or advertisers that link to the Company’s website and application.
The Company does not guarantee or assure that the data or files downloaded from the Company's website or application are free of viruses or other destructive materials. The Company will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by such destructive materials.
Third party websites and transactions
The Company’s website or application uses a third party payment service provider to conduct online transactions, when a User purchases a product or service, it means that the User agrees and accepts its terms and conditions, the User’s payment information will be collected, processed and saved by the payment service provider. If any loss is caused during the transaction, the User agrees and accepts that the Company will not be liable for any related loss under any circumstances.
Unless otherwise specified, we will not collect or retain the User's credit card information, if you choose to store credit card information for quick checkout, it means that the User agrees and accepts that the information will be encrypted and retained by the third party payment service provider.
All Intellectual Property Rights related to the Company and the Company's website or application belong to the Company, or have been authorized to the Company for use on the Company's website and application. The User agrees to abide by all Intellectual Property Laws ("IP Laws") of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China ("HKSAR"). The User agrees that it will not engage in any activities that violate IP Laws or infringe on the Intellectual Property Rights and/or other proprietary rights of any information on the Company’s website or application, or cause it to be infringed, and will not link any part of the Company’s website or application to any website that may carry out the above-mentioned infringing activities.
Such infringement activities include: infringement of any party’s copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property or proprietary rights ("Intellectual Property Rights"); violation of any measures to protect Intellectual Property Rights, including falsification of serial numbers or registration numbers, or the use of hackers tools; without the authorization or consent of others, copy, extract or use the content of other people's webpages in any way; provide pirated files or links to such files.
The User agrees that the Company and its executives, directors, shareholders, employees or representatives will not be liable to the User or anyone because the Company is promoting, combining, interpreting, editing, reporting or distributing any content (regardless of whether the content is or is not inappropriate, defamatory, infringement of others, immoral or contain illegal content) which causes direct or indirect, overall or partial loss or liability. Users please also refer to the Copyright Notice and Disclaimer.
You are solely responsible for any claim or request made by a third party for loss or damage suffered by the third party, and such loss or damage is due to the third party’s use or trust of the information provided by you through the Company’s website or application (including but not limited to news, information, pictures, data, instructions) or caused by transactions with you through the Company's website or application. For the above claims, losses or damages (including but not limited to legal fees), you agree to indemnify the Company and ensure that the Company is not liable for any liability or loss.